We are looking for motivated, developers Contact Us
Team GHOST ™
What is Bitcoin
What is Ethereum
What is Ripple
What is Monero
- Willy Woo: Signs that BTC is decoupling supports its 'safe haven' status 30 October 2020Bitcoin’s decoupling from stocks began within days of its NVT price hitting an all-time high, according to Willy Woo.
- Uniswap moves closer to a new five million UNI airdrop 30 October 2020The Uniswap community is voting on its second-ever governance proposal to distribute 5 million governance tokens to users who interacted with the DEX via a third-party platform.
- Mongolia’s largest bank to offer crypto-related services 30 October 2020The country continues to make slow but sure steps on its way to being a crypto-friendly nation
- Japan is the ‘leading candidate’ for Ripple's new headquarters: SBI Holdings CEO 30 October 2020Japan is firming up at the most likely new headquarters for Ripple if it leaves its San Francisco offices
- Here’s why Ethereum bulls don’t care about Friday’s $40M ETH options expiry 30 October 2020Despite $40 million in Ethereum options expiring on Friday, multiple indicators favor bulls as ETH 2.0 approaches.
- Chinese city seeks to power urban governance and more using blockchain tech 29 October 202030 new blockchain adoption applications will be considered as part of the city's two-year plan.
- Binance CEO denies allegations that the exchange’s US arm is a regulatory decoy 29 October 2020“Binance has always operated within the boundaries of the law,” said CZ.
- Tax professional explains the most important thing for US crypto holders 29 October 2020Tax season is confusing, especially when it comes to crypto.
- Declining DEX volumes reflect DeFi investors shift to Bitcoin, data shows 29 October 2020Steadily declining DEX trading volumes and disintegrating DeFi token prices suggest investors have shifted their focus back to Bitcoin.
- Maker community scrambles to fix long-standing vulnerability to flash loans 29 October 2020A relatively benign attack highlighted the potential threat of flash loans.