We are looking for motivated, developers Contact Us
Team GHOST ™
What is Bitcoin
What is Ethereum
What is Ripple
What is Monero
- Tim Draper seeks to ‘DeFi‘ the venture capital business with Bitcoin 30 October 2020Tim Draper remains bullish on DeFi and Bitcoin but thinks regulation has not caught up with the technology.
- Cointelegraph Consulting: Data shows Bitcoin hodlers becoming more active 30 October 2020How does Bitcoin’s positive online sentiment affect the market outlook? Data suggests that holders are suddenly becoming more active.
- Report: Governance remains highly centralized on many DeFi projects 30 October 2020Top holders control vast amounts of supply.
- JPM Coin debut marks start of blockchain’s value-driven adoption cycle 30 October 2020Despite its centralized design, JPM Coin’s real life utilization represents a step toward the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology.
- INX to boost its $117M IPO with token listings on global exchanges 30 October 2020Raising $10 million out of $117 million to date, INX expects to finish the IPO by year’s end.
- Russia’s Gazprombank gets green light for crypto custody in Switzerland 30 October 2020Russian banks tap Bitcoin services abroad while the government at home sees no future for private cryptos.
- New Huawei smartphone will feature a hardware wallet for digital yuan 30 October 2020The Mate40 series will reportedly enable dual offline transactions and allow users to control anonymity.
- Bitcoin just 4 days away from historically bullish $10K price record 30 October 2020If Bitcoin can stay above $10,000 by the day of the U.S. elections, history suggests that $100,000 is next.
- Blockchain could become a part of the US military’s strategic weaponry 30 October 2020SIMBA Chain beat competitors such as Boeing by using blockchain to underpin a war games solution for the U.S. Department of Defense.
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash 30 October 2020The price of Bitcoin abruptly dropped 4% from the day’s peak as the uncertainty in the stock market intensified.