We are looking for motivated, developers Contact Us
Team GHOST ™
What is Bitcoin
What is Ethereum
What is Ripple
What is Monero
- After exec declares Bitcoin maximalism 'over,' XRP price surges 29 November 2020“I think that the days when folks believed that there’s only going to be Bitcoin, I think, are over,” said Asheesh Birla.
- Top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch this week: BTC, ETH, ADA, XLM, XEM 29 November 2020Bitcoin and a few altcoins have seen aggressive buying at lower levels, which could result in a retest of their recent highs.
- Hodlers thankful as Bitcoin is gainful: Bad Crypto news of the week 29 November 2020Everyone from the Wall Street Journal to the Queen of England has an eye for Bitcoin in this week's Bad Crypto podcast.
- Philanthropy: A missing catalyst of blockchain adoption 29 November 2020With cheap and scalable trustless systems, blockchain tech has the ability to drive industry adoption to a new level.
- UAE, Saudi Arabian central banks release report on Project Aber CBDC trial 29 November 2020The joint report is among the most promising CBDC studies conducted by central bank authorities
- Bitcoin may see major price volatility at the start of December — Here's why 29 November 2020Bitcoin might see a spike in volatility when the new weekly and monthly candles open, especially after a large short-term correction.
- Weekend bull trap? Traders remain cautious as Bitcoin price rebounds to $18K 29 November 2020The price of Bitcoin reclaimed $18,000 but traders remain cautious of a weekend bull trap.
- Yield farming is a fad, but DeFi promises to change the way we interact with money 29 November 2020The sector has a long way to go in terms of accessibility if DeFi really wants to challenge traditional financial institutions.
- Guggenheim Partners prepares to dip investment fund’s toes into Bitcoin 29 November 2020The $275 billion company has filed an SEC amendment to allocate over $500 million from the Macro Opportunities fund to Grayscale's GBTC
- Following Binance Uganda closure, Binance P2P makes strong inroads in Africa 29 November 2020The cryptocurrency exchange has given up on Binance Uganda, but the regional play remains strong